Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Presentation & Video Creation Tools
Enron e-mail corpus
Database of over 600,000 emails generated by 158 employees of the Enron Corporation and acquired by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission during its investigation after the company's collapse.
Data.gov is the Federal governments one-stop shop for data of all kinds, including GIS and scientific data.
Publishes leaked original source materials (emails, memos, reports, etc.) along with news stories.
Searching for business communications from a particular country?
First, try searching for a list of top corporations from your country, then try searching for the name of a corporation and the terms letter OR correspondence OR email. (You may need to try a few different company names before you find the type of correspondence you wish to analyze. You may also want to search in the language of the country. For example, when looking for correspondence from the Spanish company Acerinox, your search strategy would be: Acerinox carta OR correspondencia OR memorándum OR email).
Tips for searching Google include:
- Try using Google Advanced Search
- Google ignores the word AND as a search operator. But typing OR in all caps will find similar or related terms (e.g. letter OR correspondence OR memo OR email).
- Search for a particular document type (e.g. Walmart letter OR correspondence OR email filetype:pdf)
- Search for data on a particular site or domain (e.g. letter OR correspondence OR email site:monroecounty.gov)
- Exclude words by using a - (minus sign) in front of the word you wish to exclude
Tip: Try searching in library databases such as Business Source Complete (recommended databases) using keywords such as accessibility AND websites AND (corporat* OR business* OR compan*) to locate articles on why web accessibility might be important for businesses.