Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Accessing the Teacher Education Resource Center (TERC) and Imaginarium During Milne Library Closure
The TERC collection is now available in Fraser Hall Library. It has children's and young adult books, dolls and puppets, toys and games, manipulatives, and more.
- Users can browse the collection during the library's open hours and check-out materials at the Service Desk.
- Items circulate for 30 days.
- Users can learn how to search for TERC materials in GLOCAT in this tutorial video.
- Users can get help using the TERC during office hours, beginning the week of September 13, 2021.
- Mondays 10-11:30 with intern Valerie
- Wednesdays 2-3:30 p.m. with intern Hannah
- As needed during Education Librarian Becky Leathersich’s office hours. Please schedule an appointment.
The Imaginarium is now located in South Hall 243A. It is a creative space for students to work on projects, such as lesson plan materials. Supplies are limited; when possible, please bring your own construction paper, cardstock, and poster board.
- Users can visit the Imaginarium during office hours, beginning the week of September 13, 2021.
- Mondays 2-3:30 p.m. with intern Hannah
- Tuesdays 11 a.m.-noon with Education Librarian Becky Leathersich
- Wednesdays 10-11:30 with intern Valerie
** Exceptions to the schedule above:
- Monday, October 11 & Tuesday, October 12: closed due to Fall Break
- Tuesday, October 26, 11:30 a.m.-noon in the Imaginarium
- Monday, November 1, 10-11:30 a.m. in the Imaginarium
- Wednesday, November 3, 10-11:30 a.m. in the TERC
- Tuesday, November 9: closed
- Tuesday, November 16: closed
- Monday, November 22: Imaginarium closed due to Thanksgiving Break
- Tuesday, November 23 & Wednesday, November 24: closed due to Thanksgiving Break
- Monday, November 29, 12:30-3:30 p.m. in the Imaginarium
Locating Materials During Milne Library Closure
Request a RRLC Card
The RRLC Access Card program is temporarily suspended region-wide due to COVID-19. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The RRLC Access Card program allows current Geneseo faculty, staff, and students to borrow materials directly from participating libraries in the Rochester region. For full information about participating libraries and their loan/use policies, please visit the "Participating Libraries & Privileges" link below.
To apply for a card, please fill out the form below (when logged in to your Geneseo account). A card will then be provided to you via campus mail and will be valid for the current year from January 1st to December 31st.
Carefully examine the Access and Lending Policies of Participants section of the RRLC page before planning any trips to participating libraries. Any questions about policies not explained by the above page should be directly to the participating library itself.
Wadsworth Public Library, Geneseo, NY
Wadsworth Public Library has a rich collection of children's picture books and young adult literature. The library is located a couple blocks off campus at 24 Center Street.
- Explore Wadworth Public Library's catalog at https://wadslib.com.
- Obtaining a library card:
- Bring a current photo ID to the Circulation Desk of Wadsworth Public Library to get a library card.
- Students will need to provide their campus or local address as well as their permanent home address. Student library cards will have to be renewed every six months.
- Faculty and staff library cards will have to be renewed every two years.
- Patrons with a Pioneer Library System library card will not have to get a new card and can instead use their Pioneer library card.